BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/12/2006- Elena's Birthday!

Allie
     Today is Elena's 15th birthday! I remember when I turned 15. Haha. So you're still coming with me after school right? It will be fun.
     I am so sick and tired of the Jessica/Xavier situation. You have no idea. Really. Jessica told me some stuff that just blew me away. She said that for the past year and during the summer she felt like a prisoner whenever she hung out with Elena and I because she wouldn't have a say in anything and we never did what she wanted to do. She was fine with everything until she started dating Xavier! She said she feels free with Xavier because he understands her and she trusts him, and that Elena and I would make her hang out with us. She also said she's too old for sleepovers and all of that stuff! I am so like upset, mad, sad, confused. I feel like a bad friend. And she and Xavier both said I didn't work around their schedules and could never give them rides when they needed them. That makes me mad. I'm not a taxi cab. Basically Jessica is no longer Jessica, at least she's not the Jessica I once knew or the one I was friends with. She's someone else. Someone I don't know and someone I don't want to him. I think her purpose in my life was to show me what happened if you date a boy who is like Xavier and how fast you can change, and it's like you can't judge a book by its cover. You have to read it and when you think you know what's going to happen next or how it's going to end, you can end up being completely wrong. Jessica and I had some great times together, but now we're both growing up and realizing how different we are and how we both view life differently and want different things, and so we will never be the friends we once were because that's the way it is supposed to be. And yesterday when I was feeling sad about it I prayed, and I felt an amazing feeling that like reassured me that everything is going to be okay and this needed to happen.
     Wow I got that out!
     Anyways random! Olivia, that girl I worked with, e-mailed me on Myspace and was like, "So I heard you came here a few weeks ago and wouldn't say hi to anyone."
     And I was like, "Who said that? I went there last Friday with my sister and friends to say hi to Logan and we did, and I also said hi to Yevette, but those were the only people I saw. Then I went there a few weeks ago and said hi to everyone I saw."
Olivia= "Everyone said you did. And they said your mom had to tell you to say hi to everyone."
Me="My mom?! I've never been there with my mom. I went there with my grandma to return a shirt she got and then we were going to get my sister a birthday present, and I said hi to everyone I saw. My grandma doesn't even know anyone there!"
     That's weird. But whatever. I am so fed up with people. I just don't care anymore.
     Right now and for the remainder of high school, I'm going to concentrate on getting good grades, college, church, family, and my real friends like you, Addison, Remy, etc.
     Yeah I'm taking dance with you. You better be happy haha.
     Yummy candy canes!
<3 ya!
En

No comments:

Post a Comment