BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

10/4/2006

10 days until 16!
     Sahweet! It might snow today... that would be good and bad.
     Good=I love snow.
     Bad=Me & you have to drive in it!
     We have to pass out my invites today! My b-day will be fun! Oh! Today's Thomas's 17th b-day! Crazy! Tomorrow's my ma's 37th b-day! Wow lots of b-days! Oh and don't forget next week=Nikki's 29th, Aidan's 9th, and my 16th! Sweet! Fun,fun! Yep! So... how are you? Haha! Me=pretty good. It is sad... today I have to drive by myself to pick up Elena! I don't like driving by myself! :( Sad! But yes cool stuff. So yeah. I decided I love the word yeah! Anyhoo... um... oh yeah, today we have to hurry and get lunch and then eat it and then go 2 the library because I have to work on a project due tomorrow! My stupid partner didn't help at all! :( Well <3 ya! Talk 2 u l-8-er. 
Much <3
E
And as for Frightmares,
IDK!

No comments:

Post a Comment