BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/18/2006

      Darling, dear, what's new since earlier today when you wrote me?
    Carson aye? I am green with envy! I wish I could have met him! Stupid flu! What did you guys talk about? Did you talk alot? Am I better than his girlfriend? Do I want him?
     Isn't Utah long distance? I bet their parents will just love that! Does Xavier know that she thinks they are getting married? That's interesting!
     I will still talk to Jessica and be her friends, I have forgiven her... it is just that I don't want to be around her alot anymore, that is all.
     I hope that you can read this.
     I like all of our coworkers except possibly Jim. He is nice, but he bugs me sometimes!
     Might I ask why I can't have it till the New Year? That is more than slightly confusing! You need to explain that to me now Ennelee  Grace!!!
     Okay. Okay. Okay... I have it all figured out! New Years Eve will be sweet!
     So once we find out our schedules if it works then I will rent a room at the Ameri-tel or something and well it can be me, you, and if she wants to, Elena, but it might be boring for her... I dunno. We will get snacks, sparkling cider, watch the ball drop, talk, write ALOT and if you want, I might let you read my journal! It will be fun.
     The Holiday Inn New Years was a good one! 2005! There were alot of little kids there so...
     I am so in love with Jesse! Meeting him will be sweet! To get those tickets I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get really good seats and then I will enter for the tickets (backstage). You should join his club too! I promise he is going on tour in the next year!!!
     The "Just So You Know" video is cute! He only smiles in it once but it is the prettiest smile ever! I almost melted when I saw it! I really like that video! It is better than "Right Where You Want Me!" Then again, I like the song better so it makes sense!
     Dance classes are fun! We will have fun last semester! It will be pretty sweet!
     Allie
P.S. Where are u?

No comments:

Post a Comment