BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

9/12/2005

Allie,
     Hello there. Okay yeah sign up for the Tuesday 6:30-7:30 preadvanced class. K? OM! I want to see those pictures! Get double prints! It will cost like $5.00 for 1 hour double prints if you go on today because double prints are free on Mondays! JM is hot! I <3 him. I really do. I think the fugitive "Andrew" is finally in jail... haha j/k! But seriously, he doesn't work there anymore. Like Ricardo's Tumbling has changed so much! The main room where you tumble is all rock climbing on the walls! It's all crazy! And like on the wall where you walk in is a huge mural of everyone who works at Ricardo's and Andrew isn't up there, and Alex, Polly, Ricardo's wife, and a bunch of new people, and they all have their pictures up too. So I don't know what happened, but get the pictures and sign up for tumbling today and we should be good. So how was the rest of your weekend? Mine was okay. And no, I haven't seen Melanie's new pictures. I will have to see them.
Well w/b!
<3 Ennelee

No comments:

Post a Comment