BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/18/2007

Allie <3
    Hey there my dear! Yay as you can see our lovely notebook is back after approximately 8 days of separation. That's a long time!
    OMW I was just thinking about how when I was a younger kid in elementary school I was such a brat! For real. I would have to describe myself as being Angelica Pickles from the Rugrats! Admit it, I was Angelica. She was like my role model back in the day. I mean I was mean! I laughed and did nothing about it when my cousin put Alex in our garbage can in 2nd grade and pushed him up the hill and then back down, I made Claire cry and threw her sandals down the gully and made her walk home barefoot, I proceeded to go to the Charter School with Alex and told our entire class about Alex being thrown in the garbage and made him feel bad, Hanna Eden and I got in a fight once and I made her cry. I was mean! I also was like Helga Pataki! I had the biggest crush on Alex but treated him badly and made fun of him.
     I wasn't 100% mean though. I was secretary wait! No! Historian and helped the school (I made up switch your teacher day), I befriended a handicapped girl named Emma who couldn't walk and would help her around, I took dance, I tried to get along with most people, I wasn't just Angelica and Helga.
     Oh wow! I'm eating the best ice cream ever! It's confetti cake and it's made by those Swan delivery trucks. You should look into it.
     Do you remember your first day of school in elementary school? Middle school? High school?
     I don't remember elementary school I just hear I was shy at first and then I loved it.
     In middle school, I was afraid and then in my TA this girl was sitting across from em and we kept smiling at each other and once the teacher stopped talking she came over and introduced herself to me as Sierra Preston. She introduced me to all of her friends and then Sierra and I become best friends and hung out all of the time.
     My first day at Hawthorne sucked for me. I didn't know anyone and then Ken introduced me to a bunch of people including this girl named Dalia who he dated and Dalia introduced me to her twin Nichelle and soon me and the twins became best friends.
     High school was crazy on my first day. It was like a whole new world, I got lost so many times, and I didn't know like anyone. I loved the lunchtime though. Haha.
     So where is Marina going to college? What does she want to be? Doesn't her brother go to some nice fancy college? Like an ivy league?
     That is crazy! I never thought that you get accepted to college before you graduate high school! Weird.
     Wow! A lot of people are dropping math... B, Jessica, Remy, Reese, and more. Well I'm not... at least not this year. I want to next year. Do you think that's a good or bad idea? I just hate math.
     So my mom is totally against me taking/being an interior designer, my grandma is in the middle, but just wants what's best for me, and my dad supports it, but I don't know what to do so I prayed about it and when I went to 6th hr I felt so happy and I just love interior design. I really do.
     I'm gonna kill Sienna if she texts me tomorrow! Haha kidding. It's my fault I left my phone on. I'm just stupid.
     It's so cold outside. Wow. I am not liking it at all. No one bit.
     Did you tell Jason and B hi for me? I love them.
     Wow we've made it through our first full week of 2nd semester, and I haven't missed any school and Jessica's only missed two classes. It's a good start.
     Aarg. Haha the seminary thing is confusing. First I'm in F's class and now I'm in S's for all we know tomorrow I'll be in A's class! J/k. I love them all. S is amazing. I'm lucky. I liked my other classmates better but oh well I'm not complaining.
     I really need to figure out that correspondence thing!
     Did I ever tell you that I hate rush hour traffic? Because I do.
     Well sorry so short!
     W/b
     <3 En

No comments:

Post a Comment