BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

1/4/2007

     Well I didn't go to my counselor. Mine is Mrs. Carmen. I decided to go to Mr. Bernard because someone was talking to Carmen. Before that I talked to Mrs. Douglas who said she wanted me to be in it and go talk to the counselor. Well I did and I told Bernard about it and he said "Well just drop geology 6th hour and put in interior design, but you have to have completed a full year of teen living and adult living, but since she wants you in there, you don't have to but you can't change your schedule until next week." So I'm going to have to wait but it should work out I hope. My next semester schedule will be something like
EM Algebra 2
English
Economics

History 2
Seminary
Dance
Interior Design
not all in that order
Sounds fun.
     "The Butterfly at Storm Bay" is an awesome title. Everyone agreed with it and everyone loved it. Elena liked it, and Marina, and so will everyone else. Times ten.
     I talked to my grandma about interior design too, and she said ti would be good, but that I'd have to move to another state to make money because Idaho's economy isn't good, especially not Pocatello's and the only way to make a living off it would be to move to a bigger, better city because no one here can afford stuff like that. But other than that, she agrees it would be good.
     Aidan and Elena were discussing their plans for when I move out of the house. I was like um thanks: Not really but really.
     I hate how we're required to take so many lame classes like government, economics, biology, foreign language, health, etc. It's lame.
     When Aidan and Katy go to school, they want to have high school be more focused on careers so they can choose a career pathway and take four years or classes mainly dealing with that career. I guess that could be good or bad.
     I mean now that I know what I want to do, but when I was a freshman I wanted to be a nurse! And in 10th grade, I wasn't so sure and so I guess it's a two way road.
     I don't know why I'm writing in cursive but it works I suppose.
     So we are only working 2 days a week now? I guess that's good and bad. I don't like working a lot, but I like money you know?
     Are you sure my phone isn't Verizon? Because the store they picked them up from said Verizon. Weird.
     The spaghetti was way good today in nutrition, but I didn't like those meatballs. The noodles were amazing. Was that our last lab? I think it would kind of be cool to go to Highward's culinary program... they probably make some intense stuff, but there are a few problems:
     A. I don't want to be a chef.
     B. It wouldn't be the same because Mrs. Douglas and Mrs. Mitton don't teach it.
     C. You, Cole, Jessica, and Remy wouldn't be there.
     D. They probably use a ton of onions.
     E. Well DUH! It's a Highward!
     Keyword=Highward.
     But it would be interesting. I'm considering going to Poky for 2 classes next year because it would be cool, and I think astronomy would be neat, but I doubt I'll do it.
     Sorry so short. Write more later.
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment