BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Christmas Stars

Allie
     What up girl! Yeah I basically have wicked mad art skills! Fricken incredible. J/k! I'm a mere amateur.
     Where to start? Where to start? Um...
     The boy's name is Carson. He's super cute and nice! I <3 his smile. He's a cute Freshman in college and built his own house. He loves little kids. He looks like Jesse with dark brown hair and green eyes.
     But then there is his girlfriend.
     Her name is Gianna.
     She's a senior in high school. She is kinda pretty but her personality makes her not so pretty. She acted better than everyone else, and I tried to talk to them and he was nice, but she didn't talk much and seemed bored.
     They came to our Christmas party. Oh funny story about that party. It was at Albert's house, and they hired a Santa and had lots of food and like 50+ people were there. I only knew Carson, Gianna, Leonard (Albert's dad), and Jillian (Albert's stepmom). Well the only people who weren't there and never showed up were MY MOM and ALBERT! It was crazy.
     Then the next morning, we went to breakfast with Carson, Gianna, and Albert's dad and stepmom.
     That's about all on that subject.
     Um Jessica & Xavier. Wow. I think that Jessica does care more about Xavier than education, school, friends, anything, or anyone. She told me she doesn't know what she's going to do without him, and she's so depressed and has cried ever since she learned  Xavier is moving. She wishes she could move with him. She went to Xavier's house and opened Christmas presents with his family. Xavier got her a bracelet & necklace she is supposed to wear until after high school, a picture of her and Xavier holding hands drawn by his little brother Jason, a fuzzy blanket from Xavier's mom, and a huge picture fame with "awesome" pictures of Xavier. She said they are going to stay together after he moves, and they will call each other everyday and then after high school, they will get together and get married or something.
     The thing is Jessica used to talk about her parents and how messed up their situation was because her dad did drugs and abused her mom and only cared about drugs, and she didn't want that to happen to her, but the thing is Xavier does that stuff, and I doubt he's going to change, so she'll end up in the same situation hypothetically speaking of course. But the thing is Jessica was raised that way so this is how she is. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. Because she does.
     And I will be Jessica's friend, but never to the extent we once were. She can't come back and expect things to be normal like before she and Xavier started dating because that isn't going to happen.
     I wonder if she will drop out of high school.
     I'm going to miss Mrs. Mitton too! She was such an amazing teacher. For real.
     Work was interesting.
     Very.
     Being the only girl=wow.
     My favorite coworkers are you (duh), Katherine, Duncan, Jake, and Carter.
     The others are nice too but a bit odd and crazy.
     I don't think we work together for a LONG time :( Sad.
     So you liked my pictures?
     Presents! I have a better idea. Elena and I can't give you your presents until January 1 or New Years Eve because it is awesome and it goes with that so we should all have our own little New Years Eve party and give our presents there and have pop & candy & sparkling cider & write in our journals and read in our old notes/notebooks! It would be fun. And MUCH better than my last New Years Eve.
     Of course I remember the Holiday Inn New Years Eve and the Napoleon Dynamite kids. How could I forget?!
     I'm not sure about the moving thing. I'm confused myself! You should draw some pics too so we can finish this by 2007!
     We definitely HAVE to meet Jesse. NO we are going to meet him! That music video was so cute! "Just So You Know" is a cute song.
     I couldn't believe Kallie was a senior because her little sister Autumn jokes around a lot but you and Katy Penelli confirmed it.
     OMW! Do you remember when you, me, and Marissa took dance when we were little kids? To that Lollypop, Lollypop, oh la la lollypop song? Haha.
     I took dance from DSDS when I was like 4 with Katy Penelli and this girl who used to be my best friend named Sadie Nelson, and she is like a model in Texas now!
     Wow.
     Okay this note was much longer so w/b!
<3 En

No comments:

Post a Comment