BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/13/2006

En
     My last note was way short, but this one will be longer! I promise! You did good at writing a long one though.
     Yeah, but we will have a lot of good memories next semester too! I can't believe it is already the end of the semester! This year is going by kinda fast.
     Elena's party was fun! The nail lady is crazy! I cannot believe some of the things that she said! Why was your mom late and crying? You need to tell me!
     I can't believe Jared dropped out again. Who drops out twice? That is strange.
     I'm glad that you want to go to a church school! I, of course, hope you come with me, but it doesn't matter very much what I think! I can't influence you... well I don't want to anyway! You should do what you find is right at the time! Just keep praying and CTR and I know you will be fine!
     I just don't know about Jessica! I just know I am upset with her!
     So, Sunday wanna come to church with me then we can do personal progress together! It would be fun!
     I agree with Remy! Jessica is being brain washed! There is no other explanation! She wouldn't just change without him! I mean we have all changed some but not like that.
     I don't believe we will change like that when we find guys! Plus I'm going to find someone worthy of me so I can change for the good! Not like Jessica.
     Friday will be sweet! I work day on Saturday, but I'm going to try to switch and get the day off so I can leave town, so maybe I'll work night!
     I love Christmas and temples too! They are sweet! I am excited for Christmas Break! It will be sweet! I'm glad Christmas Eve is a Sunday!
     That advice was beautiful! I liked it!
     I have finished it. It was extremely unrealistic and slightly lame at that.
     Haha, nice! I want to see your whole list! I love mine! I was a bit too specific though.
     I loved your picture it was sweet!
     So, one of my goals of 2007 is to write in my journal everyday! 2007 is a very important year, and I am getting soooo bad at it! It is horrible how little I write lately! I want to be done with my current journal by 2007 but it isn't looking like it with the way I write lately!
     Reading yours was interesting! I really liked knowing some of the things!
     You can read mine someday when you have alot of time! I have no clue what all of it says, but it says an awful lot! Alot of it is religious stuff from my, shall we say, reawakening. In the beginning of it, it is interesting! So much has changed since July when I first started writing in it!
     I am excited to go out to lunch next week! It will be pretty sweet!
     Christmas seems so far away, but when I think about all I have to do it is not! I better get going, or I'm not going to get everything done. Ahhh...
     Allison Abigail Chase
P.S. I hate being sick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment