BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

9/13/2005

Allison
     Hey! Well your weekend sounds almost as boring as mien does. OMG! My feet are killing me, and I still have to walk to seminary at the end of the day and everything! Oh ouch! :( ! But yay! We get our pics today! They will be hot! But yeah so today will be fun, but I want to sleep! I am very tired, and I have to study for the health pro quiz tomorrow, even though I have all the words memorized. And yes, we will have to find out about the fugitive! And I believe I am 5'9" or 5'10" and with these shoes about 6'! Well I must got!
W/b!
<3 Ennelee


More...
     Okay I am extremely bored and tired. Like today I have been so tired! Very tired! So yeah and on the news today it said that somewhere... like in Ohio or something, these people had like 6 foster kids ages 7-14 and they like lived with these people who kept them in very small cages and like never let them out and so like that went on for like three years, but now the kids are free because people found out and the people who did it said they thought they were going out with, well they just thought it was normal. So yeah. That's sad. So yeah. That's sad. So anyways. OH! And there is a new movie coming out on Lifetime called Human Trafficking and it looks very scary and it's like about people who steal girls off the streets and make them slaves and sale them and stuff like yeah, I don't really understand it, but it looks crazy. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment