BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 28, 2011

2 Ennelee 2006

Ennelee
     Hey, love the stickers!
     Ennelee you are 16, don't make a big deal about not finding your true love, unless you live in a story, you're too young to have found one. We can worry if you still haven't in six years.
     I'm so proud of you for looking at the note while writing me back! It makes me happy.
     As for the whole writing thing, you and I are opposite. When I am going through a hard time, I write even more, you stop.
     As for Jessica bugging you about Ian, just tell her you aren't that interested in having a boyfriend right now because you're a teenager and you just wanna meet lots of different people.
     WB <3 Allie
P.S. I think I'm going to take origami.

No comments:

Post a Comment