BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

10/19/2005

     Mmmk. Lemony Snicket, aka Daniel Handler, is crazy and is playing with our minds are making us more mad and confused and so far it seems there is no way he can end the books in one more book unless he kills everyone, which I wouldn't be surprised about! Crazy stuff... yucky! School food is gross! :( I hate it. But oh well I guess. And that Pepsi is blucky! Icky! Gross! Well that's about all. Oh, and I'll be Elena will have a good day tomorrow with no school. Stupid school people are jerks! I mean school is ridiculous! Everyday I will admit I probably do learn some things, but mainly they teach us garbage that has nothing to do with the class we are taking! They should just teach us everything we need to know and be done with it, not add stupid junk.
     School consists of: 20% Actual info we need to know
                                    80% Garbage
     Life consists of: 30% Waiting
                                50% School
                                15% Sleep
                                  5% Free time
Ennelee

No comments:

Post a Comment