BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm not a television show!

Ennelee,
     Haha, I'm sorry if my note was not exciting, my life just isn't that exciting I guess. I'm okay with my life not being that exciting, I'm not a television show!
     She better left one of us go get food! If not, I will be sad!
     I love the Edwards too! Teresa always goes off and on how they suck, and I'm just like yeah right! What is a muddy bear? I love the Edwards, haven't been there since June.
     Why don't you like Vegas? I have other things to worry about too, but sometime I get distracted and can't concentrate on more important things like school!
     Haha I love these pens! They are nice!
     En, if you are happy doing that go for it! I know it would be wrong for me, but if it is right for you and you can be happy doing that, go for it! Lets just not argue about it because it is silly and so lets agree to disagree on the subject and stop talking about it.
     Really? All of them? Usually at least one of them helps. I'm sorry dear. DC usually helps me, and I dunno usually one helps me, it is too bad they were doing that!
     Yeah Disturbia does look really good... I will see it when I can.
     Haha I want to go to Cali too, and I am, but we won't be in a part anywhere near him! Otherwise! I dunno when you will go, maybe your mom will take you like when she took you to Florida.
     Haha, you have fun with that Josh Groban thing! Sounds like something you would like. Have you heard JPL is performing? I doubt that I go but it is still kinda cool. I don't want to go to a long mythology :( Save me!
     I'm so mad that I have to re-do chapter five for sociology cause I KNOW that I did it!
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment