BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

1/3/2007 & 1/4/2007

     I love color.
     Speaking of color... my mom wants me to become like a doctor, dentist, or pharmacist and become rich. I don't want to tell her I want to go into interior design because she won't accept it. Elena won't even accept it. She thinks it's a waste.
     I talked to my dad though and he supports it and thinks it's a great career. That's good.
     Good news... I talked to Mrs. Douglas and the counselors and they said I can drop geology and take dance and interior design! Cool huh? But I can't change my schedule until January 9 because that's when the schedule changes take place, but Mr. Bernard promised it wouldn't be a problem. That's so lame they are charging $5.00 instead of $3.00 this year. Lame, but oh well. I'll deal with it.
     But since those lines to change schedules are so long and take forever, and I have 6th hour with Mr. Lawson and he certainly won't let me leave early to fix it. I have to go to the dentist some time next week and since we have finals on Wednesday and Thursday and no school Friday, I'm going to make my dentist appointment during lunch and 5th hour on the ninth, so I can come back to school and just get a good spot in line and fix my schedule. Do you have to change yours? Mr. Lawson teaches all the mythology classes next semester so you might have him as your teacher if you are still taking that. That's just a warning.
     Oh I get it. The Darrin thing. But who will buy our book? Where is it going to be sold at? How much do you think it's going to cost us? Did J.K. Rowling and Lemony Snicket have to pay for a publisher? How much did Christopher Malone have to pay and how well do you think his book is doing or did? 
     Sorry I am just wondering.
     Moving on to a completely different subject... every time I bring up volcanoes, global warming, etc you are like "Oh we don't need to worry." Well strangely Brother F started today's lesson with the question "During the last days will we be safe and protected if we are righteous? Does the Lord promise that?" His answer was "No. Not necessarily." He said we will all suffer and have trouble beyond what we've ever seen, but still get blessings. That's what the Lord promises. He said for example that Joseph Smith was righteous but was he always safe? No. He suffered too. But I know that we won't be faced with anything we can't do, or can't handle but there's no guarantee we won't get hurt or killed by situations like the ones I always say or talk about. I mean good people die all the time. You know? But that's life. We are all gonna die one way or another... heart attack, in our sleep, global warming, war etc... and on the religious topics... I'm going to write Morgan back, and I plan to tell him about Dakota Spencer and Pocatello and answer his questions and all of that and also ask him about the MTC and all that, but it came to me that maybe I should ask him for advice on my family's situation... like how to get my inactive parents to become active. Maybe he will have some advice because he will be dealing with stuff like that. Do you think that's too personal though?
     I'm glad love is blind too because if it wasn't, I would be in trouble because I wouldn't find it because I'm not pretty so...
     Wow my handwriting is horrible! But like everyone in my English class said I have the nicest perfect handwriting. Apparently they are blind.
     Last night was a pretty good one. It was Chinese night! The episode of Medium that was on was way good. I love that show. But my grandpa has food poisoning (not from the Chinese food) and my grandma has something wrong with her pancreas and it's way bad! She might have to be in the hospital for a while because it's well... not good. She said it hurts worse than childbirth wow.
     So could you do me a favor: can you get my schedule from work tonight and call me and tell me it. Thanks!
     How come you called me last night? Sorry I didn't answer, I was sleeping. I fell asleep at a decent hour for once :)
     How's Kylie?
     Could you or Marina help me with my algebra 2 review?
     That war movie on World War 2 with Jude Law was amazing... because it has Jude Law. Hehe I won't mention him anymore.
     Now it's only January 4... and we're already on page 53. That's like a record.
     Well w/b!
     Take care
<3 Ennelee Grace
P.S. No early morning for Cole & me tomorrow! Go us.

No comments:

Post a Comment