BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm in the Twilight Zone...

Allie
     Hey there! I've been ill. You know how that is. Not fun that's for sure! And the TV show selection is lame too... soap operas, news, news, talk shows, courts, divorce courts, more news... blah. And I'd fall asleep at random times and then wake up and yeah.
     I will try to come to work and get some DP! Yay can I bring my Nalgene? :)
     Carson is cute and sweet and yeah, but he isn't LDS, and he's from Albert's family so I can't let you like him, well you can like him but not like him like him.
     Did you talk to D-Spence? Haha. Did he like the presents? I bet he wasn't there, but then again he probably has basketball today so he probably skipped.
     I need to write Morgan back. He's so sweet.
     For real.
     This is the life! Sitting in Brother F's class eating a candy cane! Yum and writing you.
     Did you like the Christmas flowers? Of course. I wonder what your mom will say lol.
     I forgive Jessica and will still be her friend but not near as close as a friend as we once were that's for sure.
     Yay I get to open my presents from my mom, but I'm still going to miss her!
     This is the first time I've come to school on this day. Normally I skip it! Like last year with Jessica
     So New Years Eve will rock! We have to do that! Lots of sparkling cider and writing in journals and yes I want you to read it to me and bring our other notebooks! Yeah and Elena will come.
     I like all of our coworkers except Jim, and I don't really like D.C. as a coworker because he acts different around me at work. He smiles a lot but is quiet. My favorites are you, Katherine, Jake, Carter, and Duncan.
     Yes I could read the yellow and green marker.
     Jesse's smile is totally cute!
     I'm dreaming of that Dr. Pepper for sure.
     I want 2 know your schedule! I hope we work together tomorrow. I am door tomorrow.
Well take care!
W/b <3 En

No comments:

Post a Comment