BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

11/30/2006

En
     Jessica is just strange! We have been over this before! I don't even understand her! She confuses me! I cannot believe some of the stuff she said in 1st hour.
     I have okay grades, but I really need to raise my grade in Trig! I HAVE to drop College Algebra!
     That deal isn't fair! I CAN'T try out, I am busy both days! It is the 4th and the 5th I can't.
     So, you are positive that you can't go? That's way lame, I will tell you all about it! And I will go again in February when it comes here.
     I am sorry your trip was no fun. Hey, speaking of vacations, if we get to go you should come to Oregon with me this summer! It will be like our little time before I move for just the two of us to spend some time together. What do you think?
     What are you going to do without me? I will miss you till you join me a year later!
     Adam is strange but that was a bit harsh!
     Why are you getting Nikki something? She already gave herself enough of a present! I'm not getting Jessica anything either, what would you get her these days? A picture of Xavier?
     Don't worry about it too much, you have your whole life to have a job. I would probably quit if I could, but I can't. I will probably quit so I end at the end of July.
     Last night was way totally cool! It is something totally different than anything else you will ever do. Some of it you hear and you're like "Wow wonder what exactly that means." I am going to read it so often when I get my copy! I've decided I am going to read it like every Sunday or something. It was sweet!
     I like the name Allie, it is better than Allison! Maybe I should go by it. I honestly should. Haha... no maybe I really will go by that though! Do you think I should?
     Jensen is nice, I really don't know what exactly is going on with us though! He is rather confusing! I just don't know. You know how it is with boys!
     OMH, my skin is so dry that it hurts! I hate the way winter does that! I am actually becoming okay with cold, I just don't like the slick snow and the dry skin! The actual temperature if it stays above 10 degrees or so I'm okay.
      Look at what you are doing to me! I write okay instead of ok now, I blame you.
     Hey, how do you know that the internet translations are wrong? I know some of the words are right because people are read them.
     I am so excited for Colored Houses. We have 31 days until they have to be completely ready to go! We have some work to do, but I have faith in us.
     I feel like I need like a teacher or someone to edit them, but I don't know who. I could ask Olson, but I dunno how long she would take. I could ask Mrs. Kenya too, but I don't know how to go about that.
     I am going to finish the end soon! I have book reports due soon too! I have lots to do over Christmas break! But I love reading! I am reading The Work and the Glory series still also.
     Okay, well I expect a looooong not back!
     Luv,
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment