BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

11/1/2005

Allie
     Thomas who? Who is a friend of D? Where do they live? As of now, I want to go to Canada! Right now, cause Canada is so cool...
     Main Rules Of Canada by Ennelee (who is the Queen of Canada)
     1. Men and women must shave their arms, legs, underarms, etc.
     2. No school the day after Halloween.
     3. School starts at 11:00 and ends at 3:00.
     4. Pink is our color.
     5. No drama.
     6. Allie & Jesse & Ennelee & Gavin are BFFS.
     7. No mocking other people's religions.
     8. Beatrices only. No Bobs or Fionas.
     Those are the main rules! Oh and NO WAR! And free healthcare! Yay! WOO! Sweet huh? Well I luv you tons! Sorry so short and boring. I don't feel good. Well luv ya! And I <3'd your song!
Mwah! <3 Ennelee
P.S. Here are notes Jessica and I wrote yesterday. And it kinda makes me mad that Elena and I invite Jessica everywhere all the time for like the last 6 months. Yesterday, Jessica invited Remy to the mall and dinner and wouldn't answer when I called her. That wouldn't bother me if she invited me to do something every once in a while, but does she? Never! She never does! It's crazy. I am just very frustrated and Remy's chewing me out cause she says I never talk to her or call her, but she doesn't call or talk to me! It really rrrr! I want to run away and hide in a hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment