BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/8/2006

En,
     Haha, I like the way I don't actually write you till the next day.
     Anyways, I love what you have done to the blank pieces of paper! It is very nice! They are pretty.
     OMH... I hate how dry my skin gets in the winter! I want to move to the coast, it is always moist there.
     I'm pretty excited for Christmas Break! I will work alot of it but it will be worth it.
     Why on earth would Xavier start a club? I don't even understand! Sounds silly to me, kinda childish isn't it?
     I cannot wait for Wicked! It is going to be so much fun! You and I should ride together for the first time. Are you going to be scared? I probably will at first, but I will get over it. I can already picture the two different reactions you might have (cause I just know you that well).
     Ennelee, there is nothing wrong with you! Do you wanna know what it is? You are shy so you attract shy guys that won't show that they like you! That is the way it goes.
     We do need to hang! We should watch Pirates Saturday... I think I get off at six.
     I should be able to come to Elena's party! I don't think I have to work so it is all good!
     Logan? That is way random, why would he be there?
     I am proud of you about the kissing! I wish you luck!
     Any luck on deciding your future?
W/b Luvs
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment