BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/18/2006

     That was sooooooooooooooooooooooo short! It hardly says anything haha... I almost don't know how to reply to it actually!
     I can't believe Jessica missed school AGAIN today! How is she going to graduate? I don't even understand! Is Xavier honestly that much more important than her own education? And do you know some jobs look at your school attendance to see how dependable you are? Sucks for her!
     I can't believe that the nail lady thought that I was weird. She was one of the most insane people that I have ever met in my life!!
     I'm sorry that I didn't come to work all weekend it just would have been bad!
     Yes Kallie is a senior... why couldn't you believe that?
     Your note was so short darling!
     I need to know my schedule! Dude it is only a week till Christmas. I will bring you and Elena's presents next time we work together! You can open them then if you want or put them under the tree and wait until Christmas when you get the rest of your gifts.
     What do you think you're gonna get?
     On New Years Eve, I will make a list of my 2007 goals! It will be weird. I will also read about the past year and write alot! I've changed soooooooo much this year that reading my journal back at the beginning is going to be so crazy! I can't even imagine. I doubt that is happens, but I want to finish my current journal on New Years like perfectly. I will probably either fall a little short or go over a bit though! I have t summarize the whole year and talk about the future, the next year, I also have to talk alot about other people and how my relationships with them have changed and things... it could take a while!
     What are you going to do on New Years Eve? I'm assuming not the same things as last year.
     Remember the year that we stayed at the Holiday Inn... 2005 and it was crazy! That was a pretty sweet New Year! Remember the Napoleon Dynamite kids?
     I am so excited about my vcast songs! Teddy and Jesse have such amazing voices! I am so excited for when Jesse comes on tour! He is a babe, and I really want to meet him! It is a goal of 2007!
     I want to see my Alex Rider thing! He is a very pretty guy! Haha! I like him a fair bit!
     Speaking of hot guys, how was having that one kid at your house? What is his name again?
     Tell me more about your new apartment! Are you guys seriously going to move? How are your mom and Albert handling things right now? OMH... My hair is going crazy! It has a mind of its own I swear to you I think I'm going to make it a little darker next time that I go in!
     I miss Mrs. Mitton!
     OH! Also on New Years I will probably read ALL of our 2006 notebooks... even the one from last year!
     Next year is going to be so crazy! I don't even know.
     I'm sorry I can't do pretty decorations and all! I don't have those mad skills!
     Your next note better be longer! I wrote you alot compared to your last note so you better do good back!
     Allison Abigail Chase
P.S. Ahhhhh! I need to get to work on Colored Houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment