BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

V-Day 2007

Ennelee,
     Happy Valentines Day girlie! For us, Singles Awareness Day. But hey, within the next couple years both of us will have guys in love with us and it will be amazingly sweet!
     I just don't feel the need to associate with Jessica anymore! I want friends who uplift me, help me be the person I want to be, and encourage me! I don't feel Jessica does that so I don't need to be with her!
     Eating together will be way fun! I will like it, we will have some great laughs and stuff! It will be way sweet!
     Haha, that is a funny lesson! Tying people's hands together. Would you care to tell me what exactly was the point of the lesson?
     Your parents better say yes! I don't see why they should care... do you? I think that it will be WAY fun though! I'm making you come to the top of the lighthouse and the Astoria column with me! They are tall, it is kinda scary because both are spiral staircases but it is worth it when you get to the top!
     Are you going to be afraid to go out on the whale watching boat (oh yeah that costs like 12 dollars). I didn't think it was scary, it is sweet being out there!
     I'm going to take so many picture while there! And me mom will take pics of both of us so it will be pretty sweet! I will make us memory books of that week! (P.S. It gets cold there at night so you'll need a jacket, but I'll remind you more what you need then).
     I got my sweet pen at Claires for a dollar. It probably won't last very long,but I still love it!
     Thomas is so strange! I do not understand that boy!
     Allison Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment