BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

December 2005

Ennelee
     Hey, what is up? Your survey answers were awesome! I love them! It reminds me why you are my best friend!
     Ok, the whole Sloan and I trading thing will work for me! :)
     As for what I can say for if you and Sloan ever have a relationship is at least he is a good guy! As you said he is really nice and good and stuff. Like in the movie he kept saying like "He is a jerk!" about Joshua and stuff. Also, I can stand being around him... it's horrible when your friends date people you can't stand, at least Sloan and I are friends. Cause when your boyfriend and one of your best friends don't get alone, that isn't good!
     I really don't think he will ditch you for Elena. Plus, even if he did, she never would! She isn't like that. Plus I think he likes you!
     That's way cool that he plays Apples! He sounds really fun to be around! Things will be perfect someday! Just wait 3 years till you're out of your house and can do what you like!
     <3 Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment