BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

5/22/2007

Ennelee,
     Yeah, three days counting today. You know what is weird for me... no more seminary. But oh well because now my religion classes count as credit yeah yeah! There have been times before when we didn't go to the same school... when I was in 9th and you 8th. We'll talk alot, and I'll still see you once a month, you'll hardly know I'm gone. Oh, and you can come to Rexburg to see me too! And in the winter I will come more than once a month, plus I'll be here for like two weeks for Christmas... It is hard to comprehend though. I haven't comprehended moving yet, and I don't have to!
     Katrine makes me mad! It is pure laziness! That is it. I go to 7 classes, and I'm a senior. I know how hard it is! She should be able to show up to one class! I hope that she doesn't pass!
     Marina goes to college in mid August sometime. I'm not sure what Adam's doing. Edith and Judy are both going to Provo I do believe.
     People say you'll get married if you go there... because for the most part it is true! BYU is pretty much the same. The reason is because there are lots of people to meet, and alot of the guys just off missions want to get married, so when they fall in love instead of waiting 7 years like people in the world, they just get married. It doesn't bother me that by the time I'm done there I might have found the man of my dreams.
     The Rexburg Temple is pretty, I'm excited to live so close. I've never got to see a temple everyday before. If for some reason I can't get married in SLC, I'd get married there.
     So, I really am liking the plan for our wedding! Fall of 2009 works for me! I'll be 20, you'll be almost 20... I do have to say though we might have to wait till 2010... cause fall of 2009 is like 3 months after you get out of high school. So, me 21 you almost 21 might work better. Haha, but we'll see. No wait... I'm wrong. My years are off... sorry, you're right! Yeah 2009, sorry.... went through all that for nothing... seems like 2008 already I think. We'll have lots of fun in San Diego! Sea World, theme parks, surfing. Ahh, fall of 2009 will be a happy happy time! And then, after you graduate... TO CANADA! I know you are excited to move there!
     Haha, I have to call you the second I meet him? You will be getting alot of calls haha! Every time I see a cute boy I have to whip out the phone and call you! I might have to do some in texts my dear, or I'll interrupt school.
     Don't worry, first Sunday in July we'll do if for my ward and then you can talk about how amazing your little brother is!
     Oh, the ACTs you will be fine... if I got a twenty you can/will get like a 26 or something.
     We will hang, I'm glad you understand, thanks :) We are gonna eat Quesidillas. I have ALOT of homework you get to watch me do, I know you'll love that. And at work I actually get something out of it!
     I'm so mad about my car! My mom goes to work earlier than me and so I will just have to go anyway and then if I happen to have any chance of getting off early I can't now cause I can't leave! And I hate having to have her come get me and stuff. I hate not being able to use my car!
     I still need to try and figure out this tired thing. It HAS to be calcium. I don't know what on earth else it could possibly be!
     Allison Abigail Chase


     "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
     "You cannot do wrong and feel right. It is impossible."

No comments:

Post a Comment