BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The guilty don't feel guilty. They learn not to. 2005

Ennelee Degraw
     Howdy! What is up? Not too much here!
     I know HP will rock! I'm so flippen excited! It will all be so good! All but maybe a couple of scenes!
     Oh, yay! Happy 11th birthday Katy! Did they really give her a cat? That's awesome! What did she name it?
     What should I do for my devo?
     You should ask where fugitive is! I want to know! He just like disappeared!
     Haha! I'm glad you enjoyed your Gavin concert! It would be so cool to actually see him live!
     Did I ever tell you that Jesse is currently on tour with The Backstreet Boys in ENGLAND?!
     Now, about the before Canada plan works but one thing. We only have to learn to break the voodoo! Once it's broken we can snatch those boys up in an instant! Especially once they realize how bad they were treated! Plus we can offer them something special! We can be with them forever not just till death!
     Yeah, we are still have a party! The plan is to go Tony once Tony got off of work at 6:30 (I think that we should go to your house first!). But then we are going to watch movies at Claire's.
     You should be captain Jack Sparrow! That would be so cool!
     Cari Bean comes from Caribbean! I was looking at my pirates poster when I made it.
     Bobbie Olaf... haha! That's a good one!
     Haha!
     <3 ya! WB
     Allie McCartney


     "Six AM the clock is angry... I need to spend an hour snoozing... And I don't think I'm gonna make it!"


     "I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare, I'm just a kid I know that it's not fair, and nobody cares cause I'm alone in the world and nobody cares tonight and am just a kid tonight." 
-Simple Plan


"Life sucks and the whole world is screwed!"


"If he is perfect then he can pick for himself who is perfect."
-Adam James Parker


"The time will come when we all must choose between what is right, and what is easy."
-Dumbledore


"I wanna move up north and be a Canadian, or hang down low with the nice Australians. I don't wanna be another I don't care-i-an!"
-NOFX


"I know I can do it John Downey said helping himself to an ear of corn from the steamy bowl, in time her death will be a mystery, even to me."
-Mort Rainey (Aka Johnny Depp)


"Lydia, don't do this!"
-Nathan Steed


"The guilty don't feel guilty. They learn not to."
-NOFX


"Wrong. Wrong. Wrong."
-L. Snicket


"You'll never fly with someone else's wings!"
-Jmac


"Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me enough to die for me!"
-Hymn 193


"O how great the goodness of our God, who prepared a way for our escape from the grasp of this awful monster! Yea, that monster, death, and hell, which I call the death of the body, and also the death of the spirit."
-2 Nephi 9:10



No comments:

Post a Comment