BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

3/22/2007

Ennelee Grace
     Wow, how often is it that you find me writing you a second time after your note and before my next one? Haha, anyway...
     I'm so excited for spring break! I know that it won't feel long enough though! I am so excited for it. My work schedule isn't too bad! I work Friday, Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday, that's it. How about you?
     So, Elena was telling me that she might not go on vacation with the rest of your family, says she just wants to stay here and hang with friends... do you think that it has anything to do with the fact that you can't go?
     I'm pretty excited to go to Cali! I've never been there! It is one place that we would go that neither of us have been.
     So, when is your registration for next year? Mid-April? Do you have your classes all picked out? You should take some good stuff for your last year! Enjoy your senior year darling! It will never come back!
     I know it is hard to wait but you have to! Take from each day! Because you don't know what you're waiting for, but you know how it is great!
      Bell rang! G2G
     Allison Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment