BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

2/13/2006- The Day Before Valentines Day!

Allie
     Hey dear! Here goes! & we need to hang out more!


(Survey questions/topics by Allison & Answers by Ennelee)



  • Ennelee & Seth's Old Relationship- It should be relationships! We went out 3-4 times! It was merely young love minus the love. After the 4th time, I finally got the picture he wasn't for me!
  • Ennelee & Sloan's Old Relationship- It wasn't meant to be! He's just a friend, although he said he was just waiting for me to break up with him because he didn't want to break up with me, but he's just mad because I left him! BAM! I win!
  • Ennelee & Frank's Old Relationship- It wasn't meant to be!
  • Ennelee & Noah's Old Relationship- It's too bad I was too shy, he was a nice kid, that could've worked.
  • Ennelee & Landon's Old Relationship- Interesting but it wasn't meant to be.
  • Ennelee & Duncan- He was my COW (Crush of the Week). We were good friends. He resembled Tom Felton.
  • Jessica & Higgons- Proof of true love! Keeps me determined to know there really is someone out there for me.
  • Jessica & Sloan's Old Relationship- Cute but not meant to be.
  • Elena's Crush on Frank- Love is blind, and Elena is definitely blind because that boy is a jerk!
  • Allison & Tom Felton- A metaphor of true love! Not real but an example of true love.
  • Allison & Thomas- Twins! Almost.
  • Allison & Daniel- Dude it was nothing! Elena and I liked Daniel when we first saw Harry Potter! He's eye candy, nothing more!
  • Allison & Rodger- Dude he's a spider! Nothing more!
  • Ennelee & Rupert- See Allison & Tom.
  • Ennelee & Jeremy- It all started with a movie called Peter Pan and ended with a movie called Cyber Seduction.
  • Cole Evan Weiss- Sweet boy! I talk to him periodically.
  • Rap music- Stays in your head! Grr!
  • Tyra Banks- She's awesome.
  • The movie The Notebook- My fave, the book is better.
  • Ennelee & Gavin Degraw- My soul brother.
  • Allison & Jesse- Not real. A metaphor.
  • Allison & Writing- A match made in heaven almost...
  • Aria & Victor- I get to meet them soon.
  • England- Suits you.
  • Mezz- Suits me.
  • The Karon, Katy, Jesse Triangle- Katy believes it's true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment