BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2/10/2006

Ennelee
     Hey babe, I so totally agree with you on the whole Disney channel stars subject. I mean seriously, they are not like us!

(Survey questions by Ennelee & Answers by Allison)

*Ennelee & Seth's old relationship- He was young, you were young (although not as young as him). I don't think anything would have happened even if The Day After Tomorrow hadn't killed it.

*Ennelee & Sloan- Well, I think we both know exactly how I feel about that one!

*Ennelee & Frank's old relationship- I didn't see you that much during that so all I have to say still is... spidey!

*Ennelee & Noah's old relationship- Ok, now that one was cute! It reminds me of Dum Dums!

*Ennelee & Landon's old relationship- You have too many old relationships! He was my cousin, kinda...

*Ennelee & Duncan- I was never informed about certain things about it :( It was only a 1 week thing, he did look slightly like Tom Felton though.

*Jessica & Higgons- Cute, but I worry they are growing apart.

*Jessica & Sloan's old relationship- I didn't know either of them at the time, but I can't picture it.

*Elena's crush on Frank- Weird! He is mean!

*Allison & Tom Felton- I really thought I loved him, and thinking back I might have. I have that strange feeling for him still, the one that will never go away.

*Allison & Thomas- You know, I just don't know. I think he is like my brother.

*Allison & Daniel- It was a simple attraction, a crush, there was never anything real between us.

*Allison & Rodger- I don't think anything will ever happen.

*Ennelee & Rupert- That was a cute relationship!

*Ennelee & Jeremy- I really thought that was going somewhere... but no, you ended it.

*Cole Evan Weiss- He is nice! When was the last time you talked to him?

*Rap music- Depends on the artist.

*Tyra Banks- A model...

*The movie The Notebook- I personally don't like it. It is too mushy gushy for me, but it is ok if you like it.

*Ennelee & Gavin Degraw- Would have made the perfect piano duo had she not left him.

*Allison & Jesse- I'm not sure anyone can even understand our relationship but me.

*Allison & Writing- I would die without it.

*Ennelee & Writing- She will turn back to it someday.

*Ennelee going from depressed to happy- Strange.

*Xavier- Strange

*Hilary- She is funny...

*DC- A good day.

*Mrs. Somerset- Came to Arctic Circle this weekend.

*Bro F- Talks alot

*Rob- He is very strange.

*Albert- Guy who is never home.

*Claire & Ted- Your average couple.

*Aria & Victor- I love them!

*England (your nickname)- Nice!

*Mezz (my nickname)- Brings back good memories.

*The Karon, Katy, Jesse Triangle- It is outrageous! First off, the only person who can claim Jesse is Katie Cassidy. Next, out of the two of us, I love Jesse more... I'm not sure she is old enough to know love. I think depending a bit on maturity out have to be at least 15.

*Arctic Circle- My place of work

*Hilary Duff- Annoying

*Keira- Sweet girl!

*The dance- Not my thing.

*Valentines Day- I've always thought it was a pointless holiday.

*Abe Lincoln's B-day- Old

*Geometry- I hate math.

*Career class- Interesting.

*Orange Jonathan- Is he still talking bout religion?

*Ennelee's Illness- I think I got it.

*Mt. Dew- Tasty.

*American Idol- I wish I didn't have to miss it so much.

*The name Aidan- Cute.

<3 Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment