BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 7, 2011

Allie's Opinions 2004

(The following is a survey given by Ennelee and answered by Allie)

The Ennelee & Landon Situation- It's not meant to be.

Ennelee's Parents- Completely insane!!!


KlearRance- An absolutely weird guy! Nice but very strange.


Love- It's there and will come when right. Something you have to work at.


Life- A test.


Elena- Obnoxious usually in a good way.


Boys- Vexing or lovable.

The King and I- Strange, strange, strange!

Romance Movies & Books- Gross!


School- Usually sucky.


Remy- Seems alot nicer.


Nikki- Really really really nice.


Ennelee's Crazy Life- I'm sorry.


Ennelee's Crazy Boy Situation- Screw it.


Jesse McCartney- (Sniff Sniff) I think I stepped in something.


Allison's Parents- I love my parental caregivers.



No comments:

Post a Comment