BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

April 2007

Ennelee Grace,
     I'm sorry I probably did owe you a note, but hey at least you are getting one now though right.
     Oh my, those conversations are quite... interesting. I'm not sure that it is such a good idea to not do the work at all, but then again they will probably still get an A... but I'm doing my work just in case.
     Yeah, I will not be at school Friday. That is when the funeral is, it is going to be way sad! It will be hard!
     I have no advice or words for you about college. It is like what you said when I was trying to decide. It doesn't matter what I say, you don't listen to me anyway... my opinion doesn't really matter anyway! Yours does!
     I dunno, I got the same story from Adam that you did so I dunno.
     Yeah, staying up late does get to me alot but you know... I always seem to either be doing something and when I'm not, the time seems to be gone! It's like it is 8:30 and I blink and it is midnight and I still have a ton to do! (Write & Read). And it sucks because by then I'm so tired I never get anything written.
     I'm sorry that you didn't feel good, I didn't mean to make you feel bad!
     I dunno why I'm afraid of silence, I dunno why that happened! I guess that all of us have to keep one aspects of our childhood and that is mine! Like when it is silent then I hear noises that the house makes, and I think that it is other things, and I sit and wonder what it was and it keeps me up! I get from my mom the facts that I worry alot, and so I spend so much time worrying I don't want to worry all night long! If I hear music or TV, I focus on it and don't worry. I'm going to learn to use headphones and then I can just hear it myself. The key is finding the right pair of headphones, then I will just listen to my Ipod or a portable CD player all night... you know!
     You really should come to the theater! I will so hook you up! Just bring in cups & a bad! Are you gonna see Night at the Museum or Pursuit of Happiness?
     Ahh GTG
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment