BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sometime in 2005

Ennelee
     Ennelee, you can't worry about what they say! You have to be honest to yourself and him! You know what you have to do Ennelee! We will all still love you! I promise!
     Pencil is lame! I hardly ever write in it anymore! I just don't understand why people use it.
     Where do you want to go to lunch tomorrow? When is Albert going to get your car? It's probably like the only car in the lot at night.
     After doing your mom's homework, you should come to my house! We can have fun!
     I think that you forgot one of your own stories! You have forgotten Yold! But I guess it is hard when you have six. I have:
*Dakayrae (Obviously)
*Kort & Alex
*Daveigh & Kesler
*Bo Parker
*Anna Elizabeth
*When Life Got Better
*Too Young
*Tod's Story
*Notes
     I think that is it, but I'm not sure, it gets hard when you have so many!
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment