BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Allison & Ennelee Note 2006

Allison, don't go on Jessica's Myspace page.

     Ok, how did that thing get there?

     We think it was this Rhett kid because he knows how to hack into computers and people's Myspaces, and he has done stuff like that before.

     Is it that one Rhett?

     The crazy Rhett who is holding Katy's cat in a picture? Yes.

     Oh, creepy, so how is little Katy?

     Infatuated with Karon Aunz and Jesse McCartney... dancing... watching TV... playing Grand Theft Auto with Aidan... playing with Baby Maple... or Emma Maple.

     Emma Maple? Grand Theft Auto? Weird!

     The cat's name is now Emma Maple Katy McCartney Aunz-Parker. Weird yes! She also plays Grant Theft Auto. Yes.

     Your sister is weird!!!

     Which one? But do you agree with my lunch plan?

     Both and yes.

     Elena=14 year old girl infatuated with Frank and all boys in general. Loves watching the Food Channel. Goes to be at 9:00 and wakes up at 6:00 everyday. Feels the compelling need to be hanging out with a million people--mostly boys--every weekend, and I am her taxi cab.
     Katy=You know.
     Ashley=Katy's clone.

     I told Elena that Frank was a jerk... big mistake! I got like a 15 min lecture on how he was the only boy she would ever love.

     Crazy! Everyone tells her that but she loves him like you love Jesse like I love Dr. Pepper... or so she says.

     Yeah, I guess there is nothing anyone could say to make me stop loving Jesse. Maybe she really does love him. The only difference is she knows him so it hurts her even more than I get hurt.

     Yeah agreed.

     So, you have a second character in my book. I don't like you at first though.

     Really. Who am I?

     Emery's girlfriend/wife. She is more like you than Jennalee.

     Cool. What's her name?

     For now Hayley, but it might change I dunno.

     I think her name should be Elia (pronounced L (like the letter "L")--ee--uh) or Simone. I don't know why, but your book, your choice. Whatever you choose is okay.

     Elia works :)

     Are you sure? Okay. I just thought of that name off the top of my head. Elia haha :)

     It's cute.
 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment