BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2006

Ennelee
     Hey, what's up? So are we going to hang today? I should get off at about 8 or sooner.
     I love your story! It is so brilliant! You are such a good writer! I'm so bloody jealous! You did such a good job! I want to read the rest!
     I will have to listen to some of Norah's music, it probably was really good.
     Trevon thinks he is in love with me! But he has only met me twice. When he is down here you have to stay with me!
     Ennelee, I have two things to say about Ian... one, if you are both skeptical, it isn't worth it. Next, remember you are only 16.
     I'm not sure there is someone out there for everyone, but if you say so I will believe you on that, for I hope you're right.
     I do, however, know you are right on the you will find them when the time is right. Don't try to find someone, let fate help you find each other!
     Luckily I currently only have one "admirerer". I don't understand why all of a sudden this is going on! It's crazy.
     Now, it is time for you to explain the Lincoln thing! Write!
     Individuality is being your self and not following anyone, those "individually" follow their friends, defeating the point.
     Luv,
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment