BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2/9/2007

Ennelee Grace,
     Okay, so I am so not in a working mood right now! I haven't been all day! I haven't done like any work today! Call it Senioritis!
     Wow, I guess there are alot of different ways to spell our names, weird! Haha.
     Why did you get your tax thing? I want mine! That is way weird, maybe I don't get one :(. That is really sad.
     It isn't that weird that she died! She was like an anorexic drug addict after all. Plus, she was suicidal! We'll know eventually what killed her!
     Haha, I dunno if we were supposed to credit you, but I did so yeah hahaha.
     We didn't go to lab, I'm sorry! I don't mind lab, but I don't really like it either. I only like it for the computer access! That is always handy.
     Okay, this spring we will have to go to west and find you a dream catcher, I bet you they have some up there! We can pick out a really pretty one! They are really rather attractive. You can pick one to match your current room, or a room you would want to have in the future (but just to warm you they do wear out).
     Being a grownup is hard, but we all have to do it! I know that you will be able to handle it, especially with your parents there to teach you while you're young.
     Haha... I am the right person to ask as far as interior design info goes. The outlook for our job is fairly good as long as you get an education, people are living longer, traveling more, doing things that require buildings that interior designers are going to be needed for. It has the best outlook for design careers (with exception of furniture design). With a good education, jobs should be fine as far as interior design goes. And if it feels right when you pray about it, that is something you have to seriously remember! You can't ignore something like that.
     Speaking of interior design, I probably should fill out my app soon so that as soon as I know if I'm accepted, I can get that taken care of. I need to do my federal aid stuff too! I'm gonna cry if money stops me from going to college!
     That is really weird how young their principal is... like is he in his twenties? Like exactly how old be he?
     I cannot wait till like spring break. Honestly I think that it would be awesome if it would get here and stay spring break forever!
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment