BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

September 2006

Ennelee
     Your CHS theme is very nice! Are you excited for the new principal next year?
     I work tomorrow, so I am sure that I will just check it then! I hope I work alot of weekdays! I like working weekdays (except Tuesdays). They are better than weekends!
     Okay, that interesting one thing to remember about the new guy though... they are all nice at though... they are all nice at first! You had slumber parties with Nikki, didn't mind Albert either but look at them now. Never assume they are nice! That's crazy that he has a kid Elena's age, imagine taking vacations with him weird!
     Do you like the next place. Your grandpa is going to help her buy or rent a house?
     No, I didn't watch The Mormons was the second one better? Cause I hear that the first was really negative. They say they are equal but in the end, we came off looking worse over better.
     Next week is our last week of block! It will be pretty weird going back after so long! I'm glad we don't have 3rd hour today though.
     I've so decided to go healthy this summer! With exception of Oregon of course. But yeah, I'm gonna be good! It will help me save money next year too since I will already be used to it.
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment