BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jesse McCartney Ticket

Ennelee
     Hey, yeah I still have your JM ticket! I actually kind of assumed you might want it back someday. Yeah, I can come tonight. I can probably drive too.
     Well we probably could go out to lunch or I thought we could take our lunch money and go for dinner when we go to the movies. Cause I don't know how I am on gas and that. I could get more first. But whatever works.
     I do think we should have a sleepover, just in case there is an off chance that the movie actually scares us. I doubt it but just in case. I will help you with your geometry.
     We so have to have a party homecoming night! It will be awesome.
     Yeah, I'm taking Dakayrae pics today. Melanie isn't coming, she doesn't have a part. Ted is taking the pics. Marina's character doesn't get pics, not important enough. Jessica can get a character the only thing is she would have to do temp blonde, but if she is willing. Aiden is African American, so that one will be hard. Noah could make a good Eralithian though. But it would be weird asking him.
     I haven't talked to Marina in a few days...
     Bro S will be fine about it, if he says anything he will be kidding.
     And of course we will go meet Jesse! And then see him in concert again cause you must admit he has some moves! He is beautiful! Can't wait till next year :) We'll check on the Gavin Degraw concerts, see when he's around.
     <3 Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment