BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 1, 2006

Ennelee
     Hey, you know what... I hate my handwriting! It sucks! Like I can hardly read it, I don't know how you do it.
     I'm sorry you had a bad weekend! All I can say is hang out with older people! Jonathan is ok, and of course Elena, but other than that no more middle school kids! (I'm not trying to be bossy but look at what happens).
     The play was pretty good wasn't it? I enjoyed it.
     How is Holes 2? Is it good? I think I'm going to read S.O.U.E. 12!
     Your stories are brilliant! I'm holding them hostage till you give me more! I did some correcting on the Hailey one, but the other I still need. Make sure to include in the ABC story that the kid is adopted :)
     So, yeah. This weekend will be fun! I can't wait! We will read and write! Do you think you will be able to get the 25 dollars? If you can, we will take care of that.
     I'm back to normal now. I think it's just kinda a mix of everything. I'm just going crazy you know.
     So on Tuesday, I'm going to go buy Harry Potter! I have that day off so it's all good!
     So who are you liking for American Idol? It's hard this year!
     I cannot wait for summer! Only three months left! Less for you! Girl who is leaving me! Oh well, I forgive you because I love you.
     So, I have a quote for you today: "He who cannot forgive others destroys the bridge over which he himself must pass." -George Herbert.
     So, this is going to sound strange but I want an honest answer. Have I changed alot during the past six months? If so, how? I know it's a hard question but try.
     You will get your corrected stories back probably on Friday when I get Alex and Kort to you. I already know where to stop the first time :) Then sometime next week, I will get you the one with Dave. You know, I'm really needing to name these stories!
     I think I'm going to write a story about Cherry Hills, so sometime I might need your journal again. It will be mostly non-fiction but I will spice it up a little bit. I wonder if Jessica still has her journal... and ask Elena for me will you? I'm going to photocopy it to help me if you guys don't mind. It just helps to have all the different views and memories.
     I swear I was going to say something else but I can't remember.
     Luv Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment