BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

3/6/2007

Ennelee
     I know about D&C 88, and I know that I need to do not just that, but all of them such as "cease to be idle". But it feels so hard! I know that I'll be blessed by it, really I do, and I'm trying! I've been to bed at 11:30ish the past two nights and that is early for me. I need to just DO STUFF! But I'm stupid and sloth so it never really gets done. 
     Sanjaya looked sharp last night. Although he looked sharp, he sang really quiet and I kinda wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it! :( I will probably cry when he does.
     Jessica and Remy confuse me! Whatevers!
     Sociology confuses me too! He like is so not clear about ANYTHING!


(Survey Questions/Topics by Ennelee & Answers by Allison)


Allison- Me, how can I really define/explain me?


Ennelee- You, you are awesome, nice, sweet, loving, special, talented and beautiful.


Marina- Luv her, she is sweet.


Elena- Luvs!


Remy-Nice.


Jessica- Nice but a bit strange.


Bethany- Don't know her well but nice as far as I can tell.


Jonathan- Haha, he is cute and fairly interesting to talk to as well.


Reese- Reese is an awesome kid!


Carter- Haha, I used to have a crush on him!


Katherine- She is pretty nice, it isn't bad working with her.


Teresa- I hope that she gives me my days I want off, off.


Jim- Don't see him much.


DC- Cute kid.


BYU-I- An amazing school that teaches amazing people and has amazing grounds!


Life- Mine? Right now meh, future, who knows?


Jett- A kid that lives in Meridian that I sometimes talk to.


You and Jett- You make it seem like there is something between me and him.


Darrin Z- Is in my seminary class.


Movie night- Needs to happen


Jett & Elsa- He likes her, he wants to kiss her, he wants to marry her! J/k! They really do like each other though.


Cole- Do you ever talk to him anymore?


D&C 88- True doctrine.


Ennelee's siblings- Love them, most of the time.


Allison's siblings- Awesome.


Green markers- Pretty sweet.


The TV show Medium- Don't watch it...


Oprah- Hey, I like her, she is sweet!


H20- I love water, it is totally my fave drink!


Mt. Dew- Good and bad.


Dr. Pepper- So so, like it sometimes.


Color wheels- LOVE them.


Roses- Wish I got some.


Oregon- OMH! I love Oregon so much! I cannot wait to go there! It is amazing beyond belief!


Colored Houses- Loving it loving it.


Your Fame- Non-existent.


This year- Too slow but yet too fast.


Last year- A memory.


Next year- A dream.


     Here you go... I expect a good one when I'm back.
     Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment