BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random Note between E & A

     That is why we do it together! I get you started then when I am done, you're more inspired to finish!
-Allie

     Ooo! Yeah boii. I love this paper. It's amazing. Did you know when a star is born it's dark and when it dies it's light?

     Okay then...

     What about okay then? The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 ft. And yeah, we'll work on P.P. If you sleep in a cold room, you are more likely to have bad dreams!

     Where are you pulling these random facts from? I don't understand! Do you know if you have done any P.P.? Did you know polar bears are left handed?

     Wow so is Cole. P.P. yes I have. I just like to know them. Strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges.

     What ones though? Like do you know which you are farthest in?

     The first ones. Jellyfish don't have brains.

     So, faith? Divine nature? Or do you mean like #1, #2 on the required?

     Faith & divine nature. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

     So, do you just have projects left or a few little things too?

     Both.

     You can't have both, it is one or the other.

     Yeah both.

     Ok, talking strictly about faith, do you have all your little ones done?

     Oh yeah. I do.

     So you're ready to start your project?

     Yeah.

     So, you need to pick a project! You could:
    -Read the entire Book of Mormon (there is more to that one, but I can't remember).
    -Plant a garden.
    Or other things... what do you think?

     I did the first one.

     I know, but you... never mind... just pick a project.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment