BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Note between Allison & Ennelee October 2006

Allie-
     Okay so after school we will meet back here. Also, do you have 2 work next Saturday?
W/b <3 En-

     Ok, we will have to go get the ingredients too! Saturday like as in your birthday? Yes... I'm gonna be scheduled for the 13th too! I am just going to have to come up with a way to get out of it. I don't know how either. What time is Aidan's baptism?


     Aidan's baptism is at 10:00 or 11:00. I believe. So are you working the 13th and 14th? Can you say you are sick, or do they require a doctors note? Or can you say you have to leave town?

     I will be scheduled yeah. I'm supposed to find someone to work for me, but if I can't I don't know what I will do.

      So are you going to try to get off the 13 or 14? Or both? What if you can't find someone? What will we do?

     The 13th I'm not going, I can't! What we are doing is set we HAVE to go, no choices. I will probably have to work the night of the 14th. If I can't find someone then I don't go and I get written up, what else can I do?

      Good point... I asked my work for both days off one month ago. If they don't give them to me I won't come and get written up too. So what should I get my mom for her b-day?

      Um... I dunno... your mom and my mom are different... for Christmas I am getting my mom a Jamba gift card, but I don't know if yours would like that.


     Oh cool. I don't know! It's so hard to choose for her! Blah!

     You and Elena could always go in and buy her like some Victoria's Secret spray or something.

     Oh yeah! That's a good idea! Thanks :) ! I'm also going to buy some invitations 4 my b-day today.

     Wait, in your note you said you weren't having one.

     Well I don't want 2 but Jessica and Elena want me to.

     Well, it's your birthday not theirs... if they don't want to celebrate your birthday don't invite them!


     They do want to celebrate it. They want me to have a party. But I'm not sure I want to have a party.

     Oh, if you don't want to once again that's your choice. I mean, maybe you just want to rest and stuff! I mean if they want to make your b-day special they can... I am...

     Yeah you are! I'm so excited 4 your thing! That will be the best <3! But I'm not sure about a party. Does Adam hate me? He was nice to me this morning, but not yesterday...

     Feel special he let me answer the phone... usually he takes it completely away! I missed a call from my old manager because Adam wouldn't let me answer it.

     But does he hate me? I don't understand him!

     I dunno, no one understands him! I sure don't!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment