BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 6, 2011

2005

En
     Bonjour, what's up? Not too much here. 
     Ok, listen, well, read. Maybe it's all for the best Seth won't date you right now. Just be friends with him and it will all be good. You only have a year till you are allowed to date. Then we can find twins and double date. Or we can just date normal guys. I really think you will be blessed for just being friends one more year En, less than a year, eleven months.
     So anyways, yeah we should call him! He needs to put his hands on my ceiling so that Thomas's hands aren't alone anymore. We can lay a total guilt trip on him to make him. We have to make him pretzels! Well maybe we can just eat them all. We will have to call him tonight.
     It's Friday now so you know that all already. Anyway don't call people skanks, try to be nice even if she doesn't deserve it. Remember the rule.
     Wow En, I think I've lost everything! Listen to me! Ahhh... save me!
     Your writing mushy gushy now? Well I do it sometimes too. So I guess that's okay. So am I in it? Do, shoot I forgot.
     Yesterday at tumbling was so fun. I'm finally starting to be able to go straight into my back handsprings. You're doing good too especially because you haven't been here for months.
     GTG
     Allie
     P.S. Call me

No comments:

Post a Comment