BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2/13/2007

Ennelee
     I would have to agree, I'm going to go ahead and assume that she got it! She tried to talk to me yesterday though. I didn't look her in the eye and I was really blunt monotone! At first, I almost felt a bit bad, but she did bring it upon herself! I'm not mad at her anymore, but we are not friends.
     Yeah, we should all eat together there! We could have some great and loverly times we could, we could!
     I'm glad that you like your new ward! Mine is getting kinda big! I love my ward too though! We often have some great times up in there. That is crazy how many kids they have.
     I'm glad that I have my tax thing! I'm really happy about the normal schedule! Now you don't have to work at a second job!
     Yeah, it was probably because he didn't really come into the room very far or anything like that. He is a cutie though!
     Haha, I'm not so sure "normal" would be the word for it. But yes, at least for right now I'm eating stuff.
     That was a pretty short note, but I will forgive you because you have written me alot lately!
     Yeah, at lunch... I was over at a seminary thingy I had to go to...sorries. What did you all do?
     Oh, okay now onto the topic of my thoughts: Oregon! You said "If we do really go." Darling, there are no "ifs" to this! My mom rented the house last night, so I'm going no matter what. All you need is the okay from your parents and a bit of spending cash and you're coming for sure too!
     Okay, there are quite a few more topics on the subtopic Oregon we need to talk about! Quite a few actually, so here we go!
     One, I know it is a long time, but I am way excited and can't stop thinking about it so you get to hear about it.
     Also, obviously you have to tell your parents, but don't tell anyone else we are going! I'm not telling anyone else about the trip.
     Now, onto some fun stuff about Oregon! I'm gonna tell you what I have planned (cause I'm kinda planning it). And you tell me if it sounds good what you don't want to do and if there is anything I didn't mention you might like to do.
     Okay... I think the departure date is July 27 and that day will be dedicated to driving and that night we will probably stay in Woodburn.
     The next morning we wake fairly early and go shopping, then we head to Corvallis for more shopping and finally we go over to Newport and down to Yachats (the drive from Newport to Yachats is entirely along the coast).
     Now, the time we spend at the Sea Rock we can do whatever any day but here are some things we can do: shop, go to the beach, go to my lighthouse, go to the Newport Aquarium, go whale watching (on a boat), go on this really pretty trail into the mountains and look at the ocean.
     Then that Saturday we drive up to Astoria and we can go see that tower (the column). Could you climb it? Then Sunday we'd drive home.
     Tell me what of that you want, what you don't want, and if there is more. Also what is on your list?
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment