BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

5/18/2007--Allison's last note? ... Maybe

Ennelee
     Hey... I know that I already replied but considering the fact that it depends on how fast you write back but this could be the last note I ever write.
     I really don't want to get into an argument, and I just want to say that I'm sorry if you feel that I spend more time with other people I am! I swear, as far as vacation time goes this summer you get double what anyone else gets... because I want the time with you.
     Listen, I have fun with you, you're an amazing friend! I think that we are both having a hard time right now, but I don't need to take that out on you because it is not your fault. All my problems are my own fault, and I'm sorry if I'm doing anything to bug you I mean En, you know you're the one that it is going to be the hardest to leave! Why do you think I try so hard to get you up there? Because I don't want to leave you. You're the only one I can talk to about ANYTHING, you're the one that can know me best. Why do you think it is that you're the only one I've allowed to read my journal? Because I trust you to know my thoughts that I have to write down to let escape my head. When I'm down there, which of my friends do you think I'll call the most? Which one do you think will know the most about what is going on? You. Sorry to be all touchy feely or what not... just wanted you to know.
     We are so close to the end of school I'm so excited! I mean I'll still have to work, but I am tired of school! And at least work doesn't give me homework once I'm done. I don't have to go home and do more of it! No grades either! Don't have to stress over tests and all that.
     Your family is too good to me! I'm so comfortable around them! They are like my family too! I love it! :)
     So, what is that thing that you were telling me about the other day? The one that isn't going to happen but you wish that it could?
     We definitely have to make a specific lunch day!
     Loves!
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment