BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 6, 2011

April 2007

Ennelee
     Hey doll, what's up? I am finally writing you back, I know that you are proud.
     So, we finally got Jensen to leave you alone. I feel a little bit bad, but it had to be done, especially after what Duncan told us!
     I want long hair so bad! How long do you think it will take me to grow it out? I miss my long hair! Elena's is getting fairly long! Yours always was so lucky ducky you!
     I am not even kidding when I say we are going to Nauvoo next spring! I want to go so bad! Some day I want to go to Palmyra too but not till we're older. We are honestly going during March or April to Nauvoo!
     So, I am dreading work tonight, not really but I still don't want to do it. Are you sure you are door? That doesn't even make sense to me. I hope we go digital like WAY soon! I wonder if we will be busy. I bet we have alot of people come and walk out when they realize the price difference. 
     I wonder how many times I will mess up on the new prices... bet you ten bucks that I get written up for being off!
     I'm not looking forward to closing!
     Last night was pretty slow! I hope it's a slow weekend, I want our new schedules!
     Are we still going shopping tomorrow?
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment