BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2006

Ennelee
     Hey I am very jealous that you only have 4 days left! I am stuck with 7... blah!
     You have to tell me all about Florida! Tell me what a real live Alloy store looks like!
     Guess what... we are singing pg 301 "I am a Child of God" as well. How ironic! Not really, but we can pretend!
     You have to tell all those people who wrote to me hi! That was nice of them! :)
     Bro F is currently trying to kill a fly... it is kinda entertaining! We're like not starting class. Oh... it went outside now haha!
     Sometime you have to come to our old ward with me! We all know you miss it! And that I need to go.
     You have to remember to send me a postcard! You will be in trouble if you don't! Will you have the internet? Cause you should never leave without the internet! Ever Cherry Hills has some!
     He just turned on Star Wars so I can't see... there are no lights on... this is hard! I don't like it! Yay! They are back.
     Oh, by the way, thanks for those names! Elena's are a bit strange, but it was nice!
     I'm going to give you quotes like I always used to... and how you used to.
     Luvs
     Allie


"I'll tell you flat out, it hurts so much to think of this... and from my thought I will exclude... the very thing that I hate more than everything is the way I'm powerless to dictate my own moves."
-Relient K


"And I just wanna get mugged at knife point to get cut enough to wake me up cause I know that I don't wanna die sitting around watching my life go by."
-Relient K


"Oh chariot your golden waves are washing down upon this place."
-Gavin Degraw


"The difference between that story and mine is theirs' has a happy ending."


"I laughed the loudest, who'd have known?"
-Blink 182


"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do! Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true. Oh, it's what you do to me."
-Plain White T's


"I am a Child of God, and He has sent me here."


"Why is love so hard to find?"
-JM


"Chicken...little round chicken... the kind you eat with a fork."
-Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment