BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Heyyy

Ennelee
     Ok, so you wanna hear the story? Here you go:
     I was talking to Aria (and this is going to be an example of our MSN conversation).
Aria (A)- So if Tanner asked you out would you?
Allie (Me)- No.
A-Why not?
Me-Well I'm 17.
A- So.
Me- I have alot to live for before I start that.
A- But I will get to see you more.
Me- How would that result in you seeing me more?
A- Because Tanner will be more willing to go down.
Me- Well no, I can't date him.
A- Well, if you can't, what about Ennelee? She got all excited when she found out he looked like Victor.
Me- Well, I think she is seeing someone right now.
A- Well find out! Cause she should date him!


     So HA! Now I'm not the only one he is after. Obviously that isn't word for word, but yeah, that's about how it goes.
     That thing about Jesse is crazy! I mean I kinda assumed it all along but now there is proof!
     I don't remember all the stuff you get but I know you get a card, a picture, and tattoos and other stuff.
     So what are the plans for this weekend? Are we hanging out Friday or Saturday?
     Jenessa doesn't mind that Marina hangs out with me, nor Marina that I'm hanging out with Claire. 
     Yes our 2nd hour is rather awkward! Having us all in that class is really stressful.
     This year I've started The Work and the Glory, read Keith 3 1/2 times, and started HP6. I think I might read A Walk to Remember next, but I would have to find another romance novel I could handle.
     We can read and write this weekend! It would be fun!
     My current story is going good! I really like it! I have alot of typing I need to get done!
     Sorry So Short!
     Luv
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment