BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

Surfer boys are hot!

Ennelee
     Ello my dear... yes... come apply at my work because it is better than yours... what makes it better, I don't know, but it is. Shiloh says hi by the way.
     Yeah, Robert is in my seminary class so is Julia Ullman. I am getting used to Bro A as a teacher.
     Marina is okay. She was just not having a very good first week.
     What about Adam do we need to chat about???
     Why does she hate high school so bad? It's not that bad and she better get used to it because she has four more years of it ahead. I like high school better than middle school!
     Being a senior is not bad! I like it because I know that I will never have to do this again :) I bet you do love being a junior because you want to be 16 forever.
     The fifth and the seventh, you have to get at least one off! We need to get that book and read it and we HAVE to join on the 7th! I cannot believe it will have been a year since we went with Nikki and Katy and wow! So, do you think we should just stay home on the 19th?
     I don't know about Teddy, but we have an issue... I can't get a ticket until I know if I will work that day or not unless we want to chance paying and then not being able to.
     I had Mr. Calum 2nd semester. Why?
     Yes... I did meet Duncan.
     I didn't see any boys. Hot surfer boys... there were some hot workers in the mall! The guy at Zumiez in Woodburn was nice! It was so fun! I will have to show you pics!
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment