BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Allison & Ennelee Note Nov 2006

Allison, I had a dream last night that a killer was chasing us so we were running up Center Street by the Millers' house and so then we ran into this weird house, and we were in this wooden garage, and there was a door and inside was an elevator and you wouldn't let me in, and there were all of these spiders and then the killer came in and yeah, I think I died, but I woke up.

     Well that's upsetting :(

     I know lol! You wouldn't let me in. You wouldn't talk to me, and I was screaming, "Allison! Let me in! Allison! Let me in!" So do you and Marina car pool to school?

     Wow, I was mean. Yes, we do.

     Oh. Cool. How was the meeting yesterday? What all did you do?

     It was fine. I get to do the decorations! We are going to be princesses! I have to wear a formal, I don't have any formals! Ahh!

     Oh fun. What else did you do the rest of the day? What about your white dress?

     I refuse to wear that! I'm getting rid of it, I HATE it! Marina came over and we watched Shrek and I re-did my Myspace.

     Oh fun. Why do you hate it? I have like three formals, but I'm not sure you'd like them. Do you and Adam ever hang out anymore?

     We haven't in a while. I hate that dress because of the memories it holds.

     Oh. I see. I see. I see. Times ten! My family is leaving the 17th.

     Wow, they are missing two days of school?

     Yeah. Not me though. Adam Sandler is awesome.

     OMH, and you're staying with me which means you can come to the show, you also get to see Aria, and I might get my P.B. that week. I work if they wonder if they would let you come with me. I doubt it, but still.

     Awesome. It will be an awesome week so much. Fo real. Why would we see Aria?


     She is probably coming to visit. Do you have to work or can you come to the show with me?


     What show?


     My brother's!


     Oh yeah! I'm not sure but if I don't I will.


     You better! I don't want to go alone!


     I will get my schedule on Wednesday.


     Kk, it will be fun, we would have to go buy you a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment