BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

Meeting Jesse

Ennelee
     OMG!!! Thank the IMDB message boards!!! Ok so I was asking bout Jesse's concerts, and I finally found someone who told me something useful, just in time too. Here is what they told me. "I went to his concert last month. Hope Partlow opens it for him. There's free pics w/Jesse (if you get there early, get there fast!) lol, anyways, yes those are free and then after Hope sings there was an intermission and free autographs from her (but only a certain amount so get to the front of the line as fast as you can! And then Jesse sings and during one of his songs, he had one of his band pick a girl out of the audience and she came on stage, sat on a stool, and he sang to her! And he gave her a hug at the end! It wasn't me, I was on the opposite side of where Jesse told the band member to pick out of, I was sooo jealous. But he smiled at me during one of his songs so I'm happy."
     Free pics with Jesse can only mean one thing! Meaning we have to be there early!! And then we can meet him! According to that person that is all we have to do. Now we just have to decide how early to go, cause we don't want to go too early but if we're late we will miss him AHHHH
     Luv,
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment