BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

September 2004

Ennelee
     Hey. What's happening? Not an extreme lot here. My teeth hurt really bad, they put my wire back on and it was off for like six months.
     Yeah I heard you can't go to Lagoon, that sucks! I mean it wouldn't cost that much. Your ticket and gas, that's it. I have my card and we all know Thomas's parents truly don't mind paying.
     If your party ends at 8, I might have to leave a bit early but not much. I have a few things to do, but I might be able to sleepover after. Even if not, I have Saturday. Keep it open at all costs! If you can't, let me know asap. We need to do something then.
     We all know that everyone is going to be in the hot tub. Last year everyone was, and Thomas was the only one old enough. Real age counts for nothing.
     So who all is coming to the party?
     You and me, obviously, then I'm guessing Thomas, Elena, Remy, and who else?
     I tried to call but it was too late sorry bout that one.

     Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment