BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

December 2004

Ennelee,
     Howdy, what's going on? My holiday was fine. I saw Napoleon Dynamite also. I like Tina the llama! It was um, interesting.
     You're allowed to paint at your mom's? I didn't know that, that's cool!
     Nikki's computer room, it's tiny! How could you both fit? Where on earth will they get the money to buy a big house? Plus your dad has horrible credit! Anyway maybe Nikki could get one.
     Oh my heck I want to help decorate the room! I have a perfect comforter to match. It's in a magazine. We could make it great for not too much.
     I know my birthday in Sunday. I'm so excited! My big 16 thing is that I'm going to my first concert Wednesday. Yeah! Christina Milian, Switchfoot, Vanessa Carlton, Simple Plan, and Hilary Duff. They will be singing Christmas songs. It's at the Delta Center.
     I will come to Elena's thing but it's for you! Did she buy a kit from Party Palace? If not, how does she know how to do it? I know how, but does she?
     Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment