BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ennelee
     Hey babe! What's up? Sorry it's been so long since I've written you! I'm so behind in English it's not even funny. I don't know how I'm going to catch up! And then my AP test is on Monday ahh!
     I don't have any of your notes with me, so I'm just going to have to kinda wing this note!
     So if/when you get to Florida you can't tryout for your play? I'm sorry, that really is too bad! You will have to tryout for the next one! If they ever do Anastasia, I will tryout with you!
     So when is your mom gonna call the school? What are you going to do if you can't go?
     I hope we get enough people to go to England! I want to go so bad! I will buy you a present while I'm there if we get to go!
     I'm really tired! I'm so excited that I'm almost done at Arctic Circle! My next job probably won't be as bad!
     I think I'm going to make cookies tonight! Sugar cookies! If I do would you like me to bring you some?
     Are you excited for your mac and cheese at lunch? I bet you are.
     Work and the Glory 2 DVD comes out soon! I'm going to use some of my last check to buy it! I can't wait till the third one comes out!
     I don't feel very good, I need like some IBProfin or something! How are you doing? It's allergy season so you might need alot of Benedryl!
     I can't wait till summer! I am so flippin pippin excited!
     I HATE construction! It annoys me so bad!
     Well I better go.
     Luvs!
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment