BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cyber Bulling


Jessica
Yeah why would she? Do you think she would? I don't know why she would. Can you name a reason why she would? I thought you would call because you call Xavier a lot. He's said some messed up things about Remy and I too.
-Ennelee

Ennelee
IDK why. Also I will call u next time. And he apologized for that. 

So what? He didn't mean it. He always says stuff, then apologizes, then says more mean stuff and it's messed up. Like really. I've never hard someone be so mean 2 Remy & me & Elena & Gia & everyone.

Ennelee he does mean it. I know because he calls me and asks how he can apologize and how bad he feels. Are you taking dance w/Allison?

No he doesn't! He's mean! He called Gia & Elena fat. He calls me stupid & an ugly b*tch. He called Remy an ignorant b*tch. That's messed up. That's crossing the line.

Well I am sorry. You can be mad. There is nothing much I can do.

Well do you think it's right he calls your friends those names? Elena & Gia didn't eat for a while because of what he said.

Elena? When did he call Elena fat? It's not like she eats at school anyways. But no it's not right. But do you think it's right Remy said he was ugly and I could do better than that? Seriously I am so sick of people telling me what I want. I know what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment